Lita Warriors II tells the life stories of the warriors who strive for their goals on the land of Taiwan. They keep fighting for their lives, spreading altruistic benevolence. Together they create eternal and unique new values for Taiwan! Their touching endeavor and selfless devotion have inspired contemporary Taiwanese to bravely pursue their dreams and rekindle the spirit of a warrior. Meanwhile, they give us the courage to create deeper meaning and values for our lives!
Taiwan accounts for less than 0.03 % of the land area of the world, only 0.3 % of the world population. However, there is a group of people who realize their dreams with their hands. Step toward the world on their feet, pursuing their dreams against all odds! They are the masters of their fate who manage to surmount all the difficulties in life and find the drive to surpass themselves and the warrior’s spirit to fight for the better. They spread the goodwill that encourages gratefulness and selflessness, leading the society toward a positive atmosphere. They are warriors who touch lives, pursue their dreams and persist in achieving greatness.
1) Tai-yuan Kuo - The Warrior Who Fights the Pitching Mound “Baseball is more than just a sport. It’s a career that requires the dedication of your soul.”
2) Stanley Yen - The Warrior Who Finds the Way Home “Plant a seed for hope to bud. Build a platform for dreams to fly,” Stanley Yen said, “Let’s all donate ourselves.”
3) Wu-Hsiung Huang - The Warrior Who Travels a Thousand Miles “Trails are created by our footprints and slowly formed trails are the most beautiful. Without major construction work, the Thousand-Mile Trail connects beautiful scenes throughout Taiwan. The network of trails will create business opportunities...”
4) Chiung-Chih Liao - The Warrior Who Lives Her Life on Stage “My life is a play on the stage...I had no one to rely on when I was little. Taiwanese opera gave me something to rely on. That’s why I should give something in return.”
5) Ruo-yu Liu & Chih-Chun Huang - The Warrior Who Sets Out from the Heart To maintain inner peace in a bustling world—peacethat can join together the performance on stage and the audience off stage to create a moment for both sides to live in.
5) 劉若瑀 與 黃誌群《從心出發的鬥魂》